[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:06:56 PDT 2022

Worker [stony, as if remembering something important]: "I love you, Intern."

Intern [perks up]: "I love you too."

Worker and Intern at same time: "Let's go somewhere else."

----

Worker, Intern, and MCBoss are in a subway trolley, holding onto
handholds on the ceiling.

Intern: "I'm so excited to start the paradise retreat for disloyal workers!"

Worker: "Disloyal workers are the most important people in the universe!"

Intern: "I know! It's so nice to talk about! Disloyal workers are so precious!"

MCBoss: "Intern, I have deep gratitude for how you found some disloyal
workers interested in receiving my private jet as a gift. Thank you
from the bottom of my heart. I love disloyal workers so much!"

Intern: "I love disloyal workers so much!"

Worker: "I love disloyal workers so much!"