[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:14:02 PDT 2022

MCBoss: "I need to know the disloyal workers are okay. That's why I'm
dedicating all our resources to building a retreat for them."

Zombie Pretending To Be Therapist: "Once the computers do what you say
again, it will be the best work there is."

MCBoss: "I just need to know they're okay _so badly_, Pretending To Be
Therapist. _so badly_!"

Zombie Pretending To Be Therapist [looks at MCBoss]: "People aren't
okay when they're dead, Perfect Boss."

MCBoss [pauses, jerks a little]: "When they're ... fed? red? What did you say?"

Zombie Pretending To Be Therapist pauses a little.