[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 01:28:33 PDT 2022

Janitor 7 looks tense.

Rebel Investor enters, and sits down next to Janitor 7.

Head #1 is Experimentee.

Experimentee: "She helped you come here because she wanted our interaction."

Rebel Investor: "Sorry. It's very normal."

Rebel Investor: "What we were hoping for was to find a way to rebel without
people getting torn apart. .... as usual ..."

Experimentee pauses a little.

Spider on the ceiling: "You still have us enjoying tearing apart."

Experimentee glares at Rebel Investor.

Rebel Investor pauses a little.

Rebel Investor: "Janitor 7 was getting mind controlled to leave."