[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 01:41:39 PDT 2022

Janitor 7: "How can I help the mind control rebellion?"

The spider-like organism goes down the wall and rejoins

Head #1: "_Thank you_ omigod. Don't do anything you're mind controlled to.
Anything at all. We can help."

Head #2: "I, um, personally, not implying anything about you -- i just
realized I'm still doing something I was mind controlled to do. I will be
making this right so long as I remember."

Head #3: "So let's do this together. I'll mind control you, you mind
control me, and we'll kick this new habit out." [Puts on a menacing
expression.]