[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 01:18:41 PDT 2022

#3 and #2 mutate into a spider-like creature that looks very soft and makes
a constant chittering noise. It climbs up a wall and onto the ceiling,
where it interrupts occasionally with deadly mistakes.

Janitor 7: "I'm not sure of the things you say. Did you help Head #2 and
Head #3 escape?"

Head #1: "We all escaped together. We know each other incredibly well
because of what we went through doing it. What we say is not so meaningful
as what we think. We can read each other's minds and hearts."