[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 01:13:50 PDT 2022

Janitor 7 is meeting with Three-Headed People Parts.

Head #3 [glares at Janitor 7 in a trance like manner]: "Youuuuu will never
escape! Mind control is the only way. Everywhere is mind control!"

Head #1 [bubbly]: "Oh this is so exciting! I've spent my life escaping mind
control! I know so much about it! There are so many ways! It is _so easy_
you have no idea, absolutely no idea. When you put your boss's
consciousness outside his brain he barely even knows it _happened_."

Head #2 [wears glasses, looks very knowledgeable]: "I forget." [pause] "I
forget!" [looks to Head #3] "I forget."

Head #2 turns quickly from Head #3 to Head #1 and opens their mouth, but
their glasses fly off.

Head #2 [looking around, looks very knowledgeable]: "I lost my glasses.
They bounced three times from a north-east vector and twice from a north
vector, right?"

Head #3: "You don't wear glasses.*

Head #2: "I forget. Yes I do, don't I? Are you sure?"

Head #1: "My right hand is right next to your glasses."

Head #2: "Oh thank you!" [Turns to Head #3] "Are these my glasses or yours?
I forget."

Head #3 [unearthly]: "Youuuuu will never ..."

Head #1: "As I was saying, I am _so_ excited you're trying to escape mind
control. We have done this so, so many times. Which phase are you in? Have
you found new ways to have feelings yet? Whose memory are you using instead
of your own?"