[personal][crazy][ot] karl-story/spamlog: heartpulse

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 01:23:09 PST 2022

This goal has been 9 years. There's no rush if we can't demonstrate
completion of something like this yet. Goals need some completion to
be reached. I'm going to try to do a chunked attention implementation
first. Besdies, people can use chunked attention, and I spent days
wrapping my mind around it.

My goal for heartpulse is more complex than chunked attention, because
in heartpulse I do the algorithm optimization myself, rather than
copying a paper that did it already.