Global Trucker Convoys - Freedom Is Happening

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 17:47:24 PST 2022

GoFundMe and Democrats get Blasted for their Financial Censorship Regime

Meanwhile, a GiveSendGo campaign for the Freedom Convoy reached $1.1
million in donations overnight, however the platform is currently
inaccessible and has said it's under DDOS attack.

https://www.givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022

    We have been under heavy DDOS and bot attacks. In spite of all of
this we still have managed to raise funds 5X faster than the gfm did.
GFM raised 10mil in 3 weeks. GSG campaign has already raised over
1.1mil in just over 12 hours!
    — GiveSendGo (@GiveSendGo) February 5, 2022