[ot][crazy][personal] Micro-moronism Challenge: Iterate & Transform

Wed Dec 7 00:28:36 PST 2022

I'm pretty confident I can relearn to do this when I have produced a
small puzzle myself. I imagine it getting harder when somebody else
has produced the puzzle, or when it is something useful and
non-present in the world.

I've made https://github.com/xloem/micromoronism .

I'm running into psychological issues crafting puzzles to add to it.

One thing I noticed:

- it gets much harder as I imagine adding >2 instances of a concept,
especially if these involve different kinds of changes