[ot][crazy][personal] Micro-moronism Challenge: Iterate & Transform

Wed Dec 7 00:33:36 PST 2022

Now I'm experiencing that splash from pressing an inhibition. Similar
things get much harder.

Lemme try something _very_ simply right in this thread.

def sum(a, b):
  return a + b

def add(a, b):
  import operator
  operator.add(a, b)

print(sum(1,2))
print(add(1,2))

=> MUTATE, REFACTOR, CONSOLIDATE, IMPROVE =>
note, when consolidating, we don't expect any loss of data. changes
should be stored in a revision history, and disparate features
integrated together.

def add(a, b):
  # some implementations previously called out to operator.add to do this
  # I saw no use of this behavior and have elided it in 2022-12-07
  return a + b

print(add(1,2))
print(add(1,2))