[ot][coding-therapy?] Moronism And The Thorough Code Review

Wed Dec 7 00:22:41 PST 2022

Kind of a micro-thorough-review:

In the world I am exposed to, there has been a severe drop in design
quality, many redundant implementations and maintenance blocks, in the
same codebase.

I experience this myself. I get all wonky when I try to methodically
go through a codebase, line-by-line, integrating everything into a
norm.

Seems like a good challenge!

Tasks of value include:
- porting a codebase to another language
- factoring a codebase into organized components
- and integrating new information

It's very hard to review and transform something in its entirety.

But, this gets easier as the work gets very short. So we can start
small, and rebuild skill.