Fw: Is Karl Semich on the autistic spectrum?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 15 15:37:40 PDT 2022

Unlike Marxist and Austro-libertarian types ( Hi Juan and Gramps!) , anarchists oppose slavery.

Social-democracy without freedom is brutality and slavery.

But our task is not made easier when our lines of communication & reputations are attacked.

Attacked for example by self-declared, autistic-spectrum, cypherpunks.

Just recently - this year - its come out that Pastor Craig Wright and Journalist Julian Assmange fit this description.
Which made me wonder about you.
Your style of attacking this anti-slavery, anarchists list aligns in some respects with theirs.
The hate-filled hostility is palpable.
But this is no longer the Randite 90's list where such attacks were perfectly justified.
That was then - this is now. And this is when cypherpunks is slowly rising up to live out the true meaning of their creed - so that anarchism of, for and by free-people shall not perish from this space.