Fw: Is Karl Semich on the autistic spectrum?

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:38:30 PDT 2022

I'm guessing you're saying you support this list in your heart and are
tasked with obstructing it and disreputing, influencing, or observing
its members, and that this is sometimes hard for you and not expected
to stop soon.

It's very hard for me to tell. I am guessing.

Regarding autism spectrum, maybe this is a good analogy for engaging
cultures that differ from one's own.

I'm not hate-filled, nor hostile. Maybe in your language, it is normal
to accuse people of what they receive. This is not appropriate in
mine.