Fw: Is Karl Semich on the autistic spectrum?

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:23:35 PDT 2022

but yeah, i don't have cognitive capacity to process unfamiliar social
implication after what i've been through
i just make it up from my experiences and fears

over time, i'll resist enough to be able to engage in social
subtleties again with accuracy, but the thing that got me really did
not want me to thrive, and i got a lot of habits that put me in danger
that i don't understand well

i would like do what makes sense, if i understood it

it's not your responsibility to understand me in depth: but i'd really
appreciate it if we made this work better. i'm sure many others would
too.