[ot][spam] why I am working with coreboot

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 00:49:47 PDT 2022

i'm just sitting here a bit.

making money does indeed stimulate issues. it sounds very economically
valid, but it is more painful to consider than this task.

when I work with coreboot most of my time is spent waiting for results,
flashing things, rebooting things, methodically identifying things.

i'm thinking I might like to try to repair these boards. just taking it
methodically and slowly.

they're just boards.

a pending concern is the time investment.  I would like to do more with my
life than this.