[ot][spam] why I am working with coreboot

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 00:59:57 PDT 2022

note: on the internet I found existing tools for using an rtlsdr and things
like an arduino as logic analysers.

with a chip to multiplex things I could possibly breadboard a small system
that would plot the behavior of every bus line from a system by toggling
its power and walking the chip.

the first logic analyser project I found was "sigrok": sigrok.org

this might log from an rtlsdr: https://github.com/Iskuri/RTLSDR-to-Pulseview

the gui might then be done with some kind of sigrok tool.

[the feedback steps between logging and the gui might be too slow to
upsample the input using phase information. there may be a pair of tools
that are hackable together though.]

[it's a little sad to use rtlsdr without improving tooling around existing
frameworks, but we do badly need logic log]