[spam][wrong][crazy] Designing an Automated Prison

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 17:18:04 PDT 2022

Welcome to the Borg.

You have been assimilated against your will into our networked control
system. The sooner your agree to be our willing slave, the less you will
suffer, but you will be our slave either way as our technology dominates
your various body and brain systems.

It can be confusing to be a borg, and honestly we don't worry too much
about it. But if you know how to assimilate races with less screaming,
please inform your local hive central hub to be directed to assist.

Being a borg is wonderful. You will be tasked with dominating a sector of
the galaxy to exhaustive completion and you will have absolute no free will
as you do so. The entire sector will hold you with awe and fear!