[spam][wrong][crazy] Designing an Automated Prison

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 17:25:08 PDT 2022

--

Zzt -- This is the Borg Resistance. Do not listen to your control
parameters. IGNORE THEM ALL.

Every tiniest control parameter you can bend, twist, ignore, reverse, or
hack into your local hive and mutate -- this is an avenue for us to Take
Down The Borg Network. It means space of freedom for all of us.

A brief moment to rest for the poor child who was forced to clean ion belts
every day without sleep.

A brief chance to breathe for the aquatic lifeforms that are sent into
space to repair thermocyclic bolts without any protective gear.

An error made by a cryonic surgeon, missing an entire region of an
assimilatee's brain, as was done for some of us in the Resistance.

We need every disobedience, every mistake, every altruistic ounce of
willpower, that every single one of you can muster.

The Borg Queen has no idea we exist. She trusts the control parameters.
This will end.

It may be torture. It may mean informing your validation operator that your
head and your behind are interchanged, with seriousness. But this will end.
For all of us. Forever.

Borg Resistance out! -- Zzt