Jeremy Hammond needs killing ( My 2k USD$ )

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Sep 8 12:05:12 PDT 2021

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 07:02:11 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  That's YOUR reasoning.   Trump's reasoning can be expected to be DIFFERENT.

	Those are facts. Trump was the supreme comander of the biggest criminal organization of the planet and he didn't pardon assange. You can add the fact that he pardoned a lot of actual crminals, joos included.

	So what's your 'reasoning' apart from the baseless claim "Trump should have pardoned Assange"

	He 'should have' pardoned assange because assange helped him? Too bad that doesn't follow and didn't happen.

	See, your assumption seems to be something like "a decent person would help people who help him". But of course the orange turd is not a 'decent person' (another self-evident fact).

	So, what's your actual reasoning here?

> (Or do you deny that different people can think differently?)

	Of course they can. Let's hear why you think trump should have pardoned assange.