Jeremy Hammond needs killing ( My 2k USD$ )

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 00:02:11 PDT 2021

 That's YOUR reasoning.   Trump's reasoning can be expected to be DIFFERENT.
(Or do you deny that different people can think differently?)
             Jim Bell

    On Tuesday, September 7, 2021, 05:54:41 PM PDT, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

 On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:44:13 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  For this reason, I think Trump should have pardoned Assange.

    Why should he? He's the worst kind of criminal on the planet. The Supreme Commander of the US military.

> Note that Biden HASN'T yet pardoned Assange.   (or Snowden, etc.)

    in other words, the orange non-human turd is as bad as biden. And it would be pretty funny if biden ends up pardoning assange (which is still materially possible)