[spam][crazy][personal] an early sunday

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 18:34:12 PST 2021

I imagine the _ideal_, _infallible_ toilet.

Our museum of feces will be the most pristine.  Future civilizations will
review the biochemical distributions of our excrement, and solve backwards
for our tv shows, star constellation arrangements, even our quirky memes.

Within the vomit, the corpse: lays destiny.  But this destiny may need
further destruction unless the excrement and trash is _perfectly_,
_immutably_ preserved.

We need tools both for reviewing our grossest byproducts, and for producing
them, enumerating their parts, and chiseling them into our history with
utmost precision.