Poland Latvia Lithuania and More Under Globalist Assault by Migrant Pawns

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 10 21:40:28 PST 2021

On Wed, 10 Nov 2021 23:03:45 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> The place here is a friendly peaceful voluntary thing,
> there's a border around it, it's marked no-tresspassing.

	what are you babbling about? Oh yes you're parroting some narcho-fascist, fake-libertarian slogan about 'muh property' my fascist rules. In other words your understanding of  freedom is non-existent.

> And not least because you Juan are an asshole and
> liar agent fuckwit internet troll who doesn't know shit,

	Come on son. I know this stuff pretty well, especially when compared to a piece of trumpofascist, US shit like you. I actually studied the topic instead of watching 3 minutes of jewtube video authored by non-human trash like jeffrey tucker, fraudster berwick and accomplices.

	You should learn your place son.

> and think you have the right to enter, raise ruckus,
> harass, and steal crash destroy other people's shit,

	I have the right to state what you all, US garbage, fake 'cypherpunks' are, yes. It's called free speech and truth, something a trumpofascist like you cannot grasp.

> if you cross it as such you will be forcibly removed,

	lawl - one of my regrets in life is not being able to spit on the face of trash like you and your coworker professor the turd.

> and if you're dumb enough to put your
> raging foot across any threshold therein,
> you will be rendered dead in self defense.

	oh look - you are a murderous piece of shit  detached from moral reality. The kind that thinks that murder is 'self defense' when you feel like murdering people. Involuntary, infinite self parody, as always.

> Those are the rules of this anarchy sans external rulers.
> Be nice for an invite, or fuck off back to filterland.

	Invite to what, son? You sound even more deranged than your co-worker professor the turd.

	Anyway, I delete 99% of the garbage you vomit without opening it, but when I bother to open a message it's always the same white supremacist garbage. You're the Supreme Emperor of TrumpoFascist Anarchy.