Lawfare: Rise of the Moors - 11 Accosted on Highway Travel Break, Arrested

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 16:30:16 PDT 2021

http://www.riseofthemoors.org/consular-affairs.html
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe-ftFU5-5on2X5zA0zAN0g

https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/ocywes/heavily_armed_black_militia_known_as_rise_of_the/
https://v.redd.it/33heywpla0971
https://v.redd.it/4z4rulwer0971
https://v.redd.it/o3vtlv4901971

"Misleading headline. They didn’t block the highways, they were pulled
over refueling their vehicles when state police noticed they were in
full military gear armed with rifles and attempted a traffic stop"

Expect some interesting court cases from this incident.

And with all the publicity a lot more people waking and
asking existential questions about the world...
"What is freedom, are we really free, how can we become free?"