BitRot BusErrors BitFlips ECC GainHits CosmicRays Corruption Collisions Floating Undefined Complexity NonStop

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 05:57:17 PDT 2021

This news looks helpful to me.

Quick guess translation: TLS is still not a reliable ecosystem, and it
secures everybody's money.  These people are having system misbehaviors.

Possible paranoia:
People seem to me to be having system issues at a greater frequency, and
with greater impact than one would expect.  I wouldn't expect a RAM bitflip
to cause something publicly visible like this.  This is probably a result
of system compromise, in the guise of normal failures.  But there's also a
lot more EMF nowadays, and  it could also be within normal statistics.