[broadcast] Please collect proof and logs that our communications are altered in transit, so that hackers will resolve the situation

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jan 8 12:49:52 PST 2021

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 15:01:05 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Our communications are being intercepted and altered. The clearest
> evidence is that nobody is using PGP, on the e-mails I receive.

	there's a name for that and it's 'non sequitur'. Not using gpg doesn't necessarily mean stuff is being intercepted. If un-signed messages is all the proof you have, then you have no proof.

	If you have other actual evidence, please post it.

> i've now  registered gmkarl at protonmail.com but i'm hesitant to use it because i
> don't want to lose my mail history when my account expires ...

	dude, the most obvious and correct way to use email is through a 'normal' MUA so you store all the data yourself, MUAs which by the way protonmail don't support. Because protonmail is a piece of shit, set up by a bunch of US subjects who inspire little confidence. Also switzerland is hardly different from the US as far as so called 'laws' go.