[broadcast] Please collect proof and logs that our communications are altered in transit, so that hackers will resolve the situation

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 13:03:21 PST 2021

On 1/8/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 15:01:05 -0500
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Our communications are being intercepted and altered. The clearest
>> evidence is that nobody is using PGP, on the e-mails I receive.
>

> 	there's a name for that and it's 'non sequitur'. Not using gpg doesn't
> necessarily mean stuff is being intercepted. If un-signed messages is all
> the proof you have, then you have no proof.

Get a signed message of yours to this inbox and I'll counter your bogus points.

> 	If you have other actual evidence, please post it.

The only people who benefit from stopping message signatures are those
who change them.  But, obviously, my message was a _request_ and
_reminder_ for people to collect and share evidence.

>> i've now  registered gmkarl at protonmail.com but i'm hesitant to use it
>> because i
>> don't want to lose my mail history when my account expires ...
>
> 	dude, the most obvious and correct way to use email is through a 'normal'
> MUA so you store all the data yourself, MUAs which by the way protonmail
> don't support. Because protonmail is a piece of shit, set up by a bunch of
> US subjects who inspire little confidence. Also switzerland is hardly
> different from the US as far as so called 'laws' go.

Thank you for saying so incredibly indirectly that we need to run our
own mail servers, and are not doing this.