Papers Please: TSA Allowing Illegal Migrants To Fly Without ID

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 03:29:17 PST 2021

> Ultimate in hypocrisy and selective arbitrary secret "rule" enforcement.
> If you were smart, you would leverage this to regain your born
> inalienable human rights to fly and travel without ID too.

Regarding our rights, remember there is no law in the USA that you must be
required to carry an ID.  Sometimes TSA workers falsely state there is.

We need public discourse around immigration.  Wikidebate.

People I've had opportunity to speak with came to the usa to escape violent
bloody warfare preventing forming a safe life or family in their home
country.  Such conflict and unrest outside our country can be stimulated by
our own powerholders.