Papers Please: TSA Allowing Illegal Migrants To Fly Without ID

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 17:57:55 PST 2021

On 12/16/21, Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Regarding our rights, remember there is no law in the USA that you must be
> required to carry an ID.  Sometimes TSA workers falsely state there is.

ID doesn't matter, it's the fact that there are "laws" and "policies" and
"rules" and "regulations" and control freak ideologies being propped
in school and work and home from very young age that you must
IDENTIFY yourself submit yourself to databases mining marketing
sharing social score blacklisting etc before being "allowed" to travel,
engage in business, transact, subscribe to a [even prepaid] service, etc.
That's WRONG, it's bullshit, and it's getting worse.

You clearly haven't tried to fly or do anything else without an "ID".

You don't need a "birth certificate", an "ID", an "SSN", a "DOB",
a "DL", a "bio-ID" or anything else of the sort, unless you so voluntarily
choose to do so, commonly to secure YOURSELF a thing or
account of value, which can also be done simply by doing business
that maintains personal relationships, none of that ID BS required,
and most certainly not in the crypto space where PUBKEY is king.

Do you seriously think you need an IDENTITY to pay
cash get your shit scanned for bombs and fly anon
as a FREE HUMAN BEING... NO.
Do you seriously think you need a "DL" to drive,
or that that stops anyone from driving. A "*" for
anything or that that stops anyone from "*". Get real.

Quit bleating for govt to solve your problems and take
personal responsibilty creative flexible avenues to accomodate,
to accept privacy and private persons and random anons
who just want to live, to give freedom to others instead of
trying to enslave them.

If nothing else Bitcoin should have made finality avenue clear.
But you couldn't grasp even that and bleated for govt regulation
there too where none was needed.

> We need public discourse around immigration.  Wikidebate.

For so long as borders remain any other than fully bidirectional
without restriction, or passport, or tracking of human beings, etc...
there is no debate. For so long as there are government borders...
there is no debate.
Whether or not you choose to travel to a free voluntarily formed region
known for [dis-]wishing you or your kind to be there, is up to you.
Whether or not you're yet free to leave those who have
constrained you for murder, rape, theft etc, is not up to you.

> People I've had opportunity to speak with came to the usa to escape violent
> bloody warfare preventing forming a safe life or family in their home
> country.

So you think the usa is magically limitless land and resources?
Just wait till you overfill it or any other place with humans,
as you have already done else those resources wouldn't be vanishing,
especially the kind of humans that refuse to fix the problems
in their own place and instead run away, those destinations
are going to shit too, not least due to influx of do-nothing runaways,
most of which don't have money, can't speak prevailing language,
thus can't do much but work as factory and service slaves and live
on debt-deficit welfare, is that Biden's game. Then there is lack of
integration which most cultures and religions refuse to do much of, ie
Islam, which if tried to force leads to soft warfare, then to hard warfare.
Mass migrant people should have stayed in their country and overthrown
their govt in one week and not replaced it and taught their kids NAP
voluntarism.
Instead they taught worshipment of govt, brutal force of democracy,
and running... and got exactly what they learned, and continue to
promulgate it in their destinations, thus didn't fix anything anywhere
at all, just made things worse.

> Such conflict and unrest outside our country can be stimulated by
> our own powerholders.

Then quit "voting" to "elect" "powerholders" in "democracy"
if you don't want such politically induced violence and force
stimulated against others, including against yourself.