Papers Please: TSA Allowing Illegal Migrants To Fly Without ID

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 00:03:32 PST 2021

Ultimate in hypocrisy and selective arbitrary secret "rule" enforcement.
If you were smart, you would leverage this to regain your born
inalienable human rights to fly and travel without ID too.

TSA Is Allowing Illegal Migrants To Board Commercial Flights Without
Proper Identification, Texas Rep. Alleges

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/12/12/good-news-illegal-migrants-are-allowed-to-fly-without-id-n1540994

It looks as though President Biden's immigration crisis isn't just on
the ground anymore.

That's because it was reported this week that the Biden administration
is allowing illegal migrants to board commercial flights across the
United States without ID - all in the name of not being "racist".

Rep. Lance Gooden from Texas, who has been in the midst of
investigation the TSA, made the relevation. His investigation was
prompted by “whistleblower documents alleging an operation to move
migrants across the country without standard documentation.”

Gooden's correspondence with the TSA was reported by PJ Media this week.

Gooden wrote to TSA Administrator David Pekoske this week, stating:
“We request clarification on the Transportation Security
Administration’s (TSA) policies and procedures to protect the nation’s
transportation systems and mitigate national security risks. I have
serious concerns TSA is actively assisting illegal immigrants without
proper identification travel throughout the country. Therefore, we are
requesting TSA provide assistance in identifying and preventing the
unprecedented flow of illegal immigrants into and throughout the
United States and the role TSA has played in facilitating this influx
of migrants.”

He then asked the TSA: “What policies and procedures are in place to
identify and screen Non-US/Canadian citizens who do not have documents
issued by the U.S. government or passports?”

Gooden's office has only received an email response from the TSA so
far, which reportedly states that  “it accepts alternate forms of
identification including a Notice to Appear (NTA) in court” as
documentation.

An NTA is reportedly only issued after agents have “processed a
migrant’s biometrics, taken photos of them, and run their fingerprints
through immigration and the National Crime Information Center (NCIC)
databases," the PJ Media report says.

But Gooden says agents inform him that an NTA isn't adequate ID,
writing: “When I asked a border patrol officer about TSA allowing
migrants to fly with no identification, they told me a Notice to
Appear is not sufficient identification and they often have to take
migrants at their word that they are who they say they are. TSA and
non-profit groups are putting millions of Americans travelling for
Christmas at risk by allowing these unknown and unvetted migrants to
board planes and fly across the country.”

The TSA fired back, saying that: “in coordination with its DHS
counterparts, TSA has also identified alternate forms of ID for use in
special circumstances at the checkpoint, circumstances such as
non-U.S. citizens or non-nationals who do not have an acceptable form
of ID. For travelers in normal circumstances who lack acceptable or
alternate forms of ID, TSA calls the National Transportation Vetting
Center (NTVC), which attempts to verify a traveler’s identity by using
the individual’s information along with information from various
government and commercial databases.”