JIM Bell caught lying again

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 23:49:36 PDT 2021

 My comments inline:
    On Sunday, August 29, 2021, 08:48:00 PM PDT, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

 "Jim Dumb-Bell has just spent the last half-a-decade LYING-BY-OMISSION about a competitor to his pet-project."

I am not aware that there are "competitors".  Any functional implement of AP is quite welcome.
"IF he was HALF as opposed to Tyranny and HALF as much in favor of Freedom, as he claims he is, then he would have a link to STIFFS dotcom on all his propaganda."

I have no objection to stiffs dotcom.
>He's exposed himself as a carpet-bagging fraud in the horrible shitty scammers tradition of Tim May, Eric Hughes, Gilmore, Young, Wright, Assmange and so on.

I don't see how.
>Just another Randite, Paultard, Nazi-Fag-Austro-Libertarian MORON preening, posturing and posing as a bowtie ' Natural Rights ' anarchist.
Just another slimy bore.

I don't normally adocate identifiable ideology.
             Jim Bell