WHY Dead-Lucky APster won't go viral

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 29 21:24:42 PDT 2021

Jim Bell blames the Sheeple - the Assangista Herd that doesn't appreciate a good world-historical Jackass - like themselves.
Vulgar moralists claim its bad on its face - Gasbag Bob Murphy went on about this at some length on Antistate dotcom.
Its grossly dishonest to claim its unethical though since the PAM-FutureMap episode made plain its quite ethical on its face.
( Sear " Slate - Damn the PAM slam, man " )
I think it could go viral at any moment and definitely will in the run-up to the singularity
 ( predicted for 2029 - 2046 )  At the moment it represents a ' sword of Damocles' hanging over the head of all govts and large religions. Why the USG declared for covert fascist spying after 9-11.
" Collapse of govts ' doesn't happen just cos a few morons whine incessantly despite what we're told on this list.
Cypherpunks collapse governments
Subject: Everyone a remailer: Everyone a Mint: Everyone an assassin

https://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=100872510706876&w=2

Strong-crypto, digital money, anonymous networks, pseudonyms, zero- knowledge proofs, reputations, information-markets, netwar, collapse-of-governments.