[ot][spam][wrong] karl's attempt to go outdoors or change his name

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 12:18:16 PDT 2021

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021, 2:28 PM coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I have 3 citronella candles and I am aware of wild herbs that can be used
to make more.

regarding allergies, i usually have to wear a mask outdoors now, my
> allergies have gotten so bad. :/

Sounds similar to mosquitos, am I off base?

the good news is that N95 masks work to filter out all airborne allergens.
> if i don't wear one, a few hours outdoors and i get feverish, start to have
> trouble breathing (head&chest inflammation)

Some people get so sensitized this even happens in damp buildings and
stuff.  It seems important to learn how what changes it.

Honestly I wish I had the freedom to suffer outdoors.

like your mosquitos, i tune out the mask when focusing on other things.

Luckily I have clothes I can rip if I need a mask.

good luck!  enjoy nature :)

:P  Thanks.  Hope you're doing something you enjoy.