[ot][spam][wrong] karl's attempt to go outdoors or change his name

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:28:10 PDT 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, August 24th, 2021 at 10:07 AM, Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm currently sitting in an area outdoors with mosquitos.
>
> I don't know how to stay outdoors reliably without either (a) a break from the mosquitos or (b) willpower to influence my psychological and behavioral histamine response.

hey Karl,

i am traveling, so this is not signed - but the following advice for bugs:
- citronella candles for general deterrence.
- DEET spray or lotion for personal protection.

regarding allergies, i usually have to wear a mask outdoors now, my allergies have gotten so bad. :/

the good news is that N95 masks work to filter out all airborne allergens. if i don't wear one, a few hours outdoors and i get feverish, start to have trouble breathing (head&chest inflammation)

like your mosquitos, i tune out the mask when focusing on other things.

good luck!  enjoy nature :)