grarpamps' fascist propaganda - Re: Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Apr 3 10:00:57 PDT 2021

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 18:05:41 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2021-04-03 12:01, Karl Semich wrote:
> > I'm not sure what
> > acknowledging the politically incorrect words of others would mean.
>
> You acknowledge by making a relevant response that shows you heard and
> understood what he said, even if you disagree.
>
> For example, I argue that sexual behavior in small girls frequently sets
> in well before puberty,

	Of course. And the same thing happens with small boys, i.e. the other half of the human race. Only ignorant, dishonest and insane puritan trash from the anti-sex league pretends to believe otherwise. Puritan trash? Oh yeah, the trash that lives in the US. Just as important, children are moral agents who can consent to sex.

	Agent karl belongs to the 'lefty' faction of your government, so he's likely to be identified as the govt agent he is by that 'test'.

	Now, we can look at the 'tests' that clearly show donald to be a US govt agent. We don't actually need 'tests' of course given his full support for trumpofascism (that is, the rethuglican faction of the US state), his support for silicon valley fascism, presenting the MIC as some poor innocent victim, his support for arch crony capitalist musk(like bell), etc etc.

	BUT, using donald's own 'test 'technology' it's easy to see that donald can never acknowledge that 9/11 was a US military false flag operation. As a matter of fact he's written 100s of messages DENYING it (like the good propaganda boy he is).

	Another thing donald is never going to acknowledge, because he would be fired for doing so, is the fact that joos are heavily involved in ALL govcorp crimes at the highest level. Not only that, joo-fascist donald has EXPLICITLY CALLED for the crimes of the joos to be ignored. Evidence :

	"This "joo joo joo Roshchilds Rothschilds" crap is part of an internal
fight between internationalist Jews....Non Jews should ignore it."

	"prof-turd> You think Jews should be allowed to colonize Palestine without peaceful sanction.
	donald> That is a Jew on Jew quarrel, more than it is a Jew on Muslim quarrel. Why should anyone else care?"

	bottom line : we have US agent donald calling out his co-worker in an obvious excercise in disinformation.