grarpamps' fascist propaganda - Re: Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Apr 3 09:08:15 PDT 2021

On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 20:38:52 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 8:10 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 17:52:05 -0400
> > grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Joint Statement on Contact Tracing: Date 19th April 2020
> > > https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OQg2dxPu-x-RZzETlpV3lFa259Nrpk1J/view
> > > Open letter from 300+ scientists from 25+ countries laying out 4
> > > principles for open, transparent and private-by-design COVID-19
> > > contact tracing systems,
>
> This is a pretty rad doc.  juanbot kept it attached in the reply, and
> it hit my priority inbox.

	I didn't keep anything 'attached'. That's grarpamp original, 'inline' fascist spam.

> Punk, I'm calling you "bot" because you re-use the same phrases so
> much that most of what you say could be easily automated nowadays.

	Ok karl. I had enough you. On the other hand, thanks for more explicitly showing your true colors. Your status has been updated : US govt agent turd of the 'lefty' variety.

	As if your constant and idiotic calls for anti-privacy, 'blockchain' surveillance were not enough of a clue, of course. Or your infinitely idiotic ode to your govt and its 'efforts' against 'human trafficking' - et cetera.

>"bot" easily automated

	My replies are way more meaningful than your govcorp spam, son.