Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Sep 11 01:45:12 PDT 2020

On 2020-09-11 00:51, Karl wrote:
> What's meaningful here, is that a society is made of multiple groups.  SO
> LONG AS YOU CAN SUSTAIN PRODUCTIVE DIALOGUE BETWEEN THE URGENT, THE HARMED,
> AND THE POWERFUL, YOU HAVE PEACE.  It is the experienced rebels who know
> how to maintain stability: they had to for a very long time, to ever
> finally be heard.

But the left refuses to engage those who disagree with it.  We get only
lectures.  The left refuses to hear our complaints.

No matter what we say, all they will allow themselves to hear is "I hate
women and blacks and want to fuck little girls"

The left demonizes dissenters as subhuman.  It will not converse,
instead whosoever fails to accept the latest doctrines are to be destroyed.

The left dehumanizes dissenters, a step towards extermination.

Because the left has shut down communication, there will necessarily be war.

Because the left is devouring the left for insufficient leftism, we may
well win that war.