Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:17:38 PDT 2020

I realized re: disreputed bipartisan and public figures:

As far as I know, nobody is organizing protection of targeted people.
Spies among the disruption workers are saying it is time to do that, or
there will be a global dictatorship soon.  Working with these disruption
workers, and protecting their denial behavior, is one way to learn who is
in danger and how to protect them.

What might be needed is a corporation, government, nonprofit, or organized
group with money that is strong enough to defend people who are not already
in one, and strong enough to defend the group as a whole when it is
targeted, and unpoison the ways in which it has picked up cultural
targeting (e.g. review of impact of internal patterns and changing them).

I don't have anyone to share the above information with, so it hasn't been
heard yet.

Anarchists are mostly influenced by handmade zines, the large impacts of
obvious behaviors of other anarchist groups, and special agents trying to
manipulate them.  Educators make some kinds of anarchists but I'm skeptical
the set has any size to it.  Something similar to anarchy is obvious to
most people, because of the harm that nobody fixes nor discusses in public
anarchists who have already tried before.