Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Sep 11 02:00:36 PDT 2020

On 2020-09-11 00:51, Karl wrote:
> What's meaningful here, is that a society is made of multiple groups.  SO
> LONG AS YOU CAN SUSTAIN PRODUCTIVE DIALOGUE BETWEEN THE URGENT, THE HARMED,
> AND THE POWERFUL, YOU HAVE PEACE.

I have perpetually attempted to engage the left in conversation, because
I well know the horror that awaits.

We have continually sought compromise and agreement.

The left uniformly and universally refuse.

If conversation is possible, let us have a conversation. We have had
enough of lectures.

I have many times listed our intolerable sufferings. No one listens. No
one will notice that we have grievances. No matter what we say, all they
hear is “I hates women and blacks and wants to rape children”