james donalds 'political philosophy'

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 21 00:07:27 PDT 2020

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 15:28:04 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2020-10-21 07:10, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> >
> > 	I'll be waiting for any actual 'cypherpunk' or libertarian to shred donalds 'philosophy' to pieces. I think I'm going to wait a looong time.
>
> The libertarian justification for controls on recreational drug use is
> that drug abuse, vice, causes harmful externalities for third parties.

	DUDE! You are NOT a libertarian and what you have just vomited is more fascist nonsense.

	There is no libertarian 'justification' for violating personal rights. The idea that libertarians can 'justify' "controls on recreational drug use" is the kind of deranged nonsense that can only come from you. That is, if you're not just a retarded troll with nothing better to do.

> As a result there are no end of ingenious workarounds to provide
> selective restriction on the availability of alcohol in native American
> communities while maintaining lip service to equality before the law,

	correct, hypocritical fascism is the stock in trade of you, white-trash jew-kkkristian ameri-cunts. Tell me something I don't know?

> We do not in fact have equality before the law,

	because you are human garbage. Next.

	Now, I again invite any actual cypherpunk (james is obv. NOT in said category) to refute  james' 'political philosophy'.