shills - the ONE document

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Oct 16 23:10:01 PDT 2020

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 15:14:33 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2020-10-17 13:52, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > you, like me, and the rest of the 'public', know exactly nothing about what snowden actually did, actually could access, et cetera.
>
> Snowden reported, and no one disputes his story.  They want to jail him
> and silence him, but they are not denying what he says.
>
> Plus, we know what documents he got, because he shared them.

	what THE FUCK are you talking about

	https://www.newsweek.com/how-much-did-snowden-take-not-even-nsa-really-knows-253940

	"James Bamford tells Newsweek about the NSA's initial number of documents that were stolen. He adds that Clapper's new estimate, about 1.5 million, probably "reflects reality.""

> And there is one document he definitely was not supposed to get.

	so again, 'allegedly' snowden got 1.5 million 'documents' and the journo-govt-shills-accomplices of snowden 'published' 10 or 20, after getting permision from the government to do so.

	your fairy tale about "the one document" is just your usual deranged nonsense. And it got boring, fast. I guess you can't link this 'one document' because your NSA contract doesn't allow you to. Oops. Shill detected.