Setting up PGP

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Mon Oct 12 05:58:40 PDT 2020

John Young wrote:

> Use of any online or digital programs and/or devices for
> comsec/infosec should be avoided unless completely enclosed and
> transmitted with non-online or non-digital means.

[...]

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated!

I think the problem nowadays is that when it comes to crypto etc.
you won't hear from well known Cryptographers or Programmers, in
this field, how to use Cryptography properly.

I, for example, can use unbreakable pen&paper cyphers and as TRNG
scrabble tiles, pulled from a bag, and additionally to be able to
copy pads an 50' mechanical typewriter with blue paper instead of
hand writing them.

Best regards
Stefan

--
NaClbox: cc5c5f846c661343745772156a7751a5eb34d3e83d84b7d6884e507e105fd675
  The computer helps us to solve problems, we did not have without him.