USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 13:10:05 PDT 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1_YlZ-M9Mg On tyranny, Rights, Truth,
and Freedom

Now, on to "debates"...

https://www.facebook.com/SeanHannity/videos/trump-jr-pence-systematically-destroyed-biden-harris-record/1442891222571534/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdPhn59kUoA Unilateral Debate Changes

The supposedly "unbiased" debates are a Democratic Party FRAUD...

More on the heavily biased debate setup...
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/debate-commission-stacked-against-trump
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/09/15/debates_commission_is_part_of_the_washington_swamp_144202.html

All the debate moderators have had their anti-Trump biases exposed.

The second debate totally biased moderator Steve Scully
publicly goofed a DM asking democratic party operative and GOP
defector Scaramucci what to do...

https://people.com/politics/anthony-scaramucci-voting-democrat-joe-biden-over-donald-trump/
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/scaramucci-joe-biden_n_5e601b65c5b6985ec91abe39
https://inews.co.uk/us-election-2020/donald-trump-us-election-2020-quit-presidential-race-positive-covid-test-anthony-scaramucci-675586

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/next-debate-moderator-accidentally-exposes-his-never-trump-bias
This link is on https://archive.org/ ...
https://mobile.twitter.com/SteveScully/status/1314381541586464770
"@Scaramucci should I respond to trump.  6:45 PM - 8 Oct 2020"

- Why wouldnt Biden campaign go for the debate alone,
instead of their own town hall?
- Its dont make no sense, I dont really no whats up there
- Well that is fucking disturbing.
- Yikes, dude. This isnt a DM. This is public twitter.
- Omg hes donna brazile
- They all are
- He said the quiet part out loud!! Auntie Nancy is going to be furious
- Glad its public where we could all see it.
- Aaand...Thats why he used to be Bidens intern.
- Whoops
- They're not hiding their bias. Clearly Chris Wallace had no
intention of hiding his.
- In the real world, this Tweet would end his career.
- Curious why youd ask Scarmucci haha

CSPANs Steve Scully the next debate moderator for the presidential
candidatesis asking known anti-Trump figure Anthony Scaramucci for
advice on how to address Pres. Trump.

"At a time when Joe Biden continues to hide, Americans dont need a
bureaucratic entity condoning his cowardice. What they need is for
President Trump and his opponent to face off  mano a mano."

UPDATE: President Trump said in an interview this AM that he will
not participate in a virtual debate, adding that "they're trying
to protect Biden. Everybody is."

Don't forget "virtual debate" = Biden gets a secret teleprompter
and flashcard team that you will not see on camera.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1314389868655644672
TRUMP: "I'm not Joe Biden. Im not gonna do a virtual debate... sit
behind a computer screen... that gives him the answers, because they'll
be handing him the answers..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzjYU2VmOeM Corrupt Debates, Democrat Lies

ps: Never trust a snark laughing cunt lawyer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH-p9HfYCK0 Trump Denounces from 2017