USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:51:10 PDT 2020

> https://www.zerohedge.com/political/next-debate-moderator-accidentally-exposes-his-never-trump-bias
> This deleted tweet is on https://archive.org/ ...
> https://mobile.twitter.com/SteveScully/status/1314381541586464770
> "@Scaramucci should I respond to trump.  6:45 PM - 8 Oct 2020"

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/1316826092557271040
https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-joe-biden-donald-trump-anthony-scaramucci-4657ccd8f5e51d1ce113290b9304f9d5
C-SPAN said Thursday that Steve Scully, the network's senior executive
producer and political editor, has been placed on "administrative
leave" for lying about being hacked earlier this month. Scully has led
the network’s presidential election coverage since 1992, but the
suspension means he won’t be part of C-SPAN’s election night
programming.

Scully: I sent a brief tweet addressed to Anthony Scaramucci. The next
morning when I saw that this tweet had created a new controversy, I
falsely claimed that my Twitter account had been hacked.

Earlier the commission and C-SPAN had both vouched for him...
"Steve Scully did not originate the tweet and believes his account has
been hacked," C-SPAN said in a statement.
Conservative media outlets expressed skepticism about that claim and
pointed out that he had used the hacking excuse in the past.

Scully has previously been employed by both Biden and Kennedy (both Democrats).

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=steve+scully

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1316839129833902080
I will be doing a major Fake @NBCNews Town Hall Forum, live tonight
from Miami, at 8:00 P.M. They asked me to do it in place of the Rigged
Steve Scully (he is now suspended from @cspan for lying) Debate. I
wonder if they’ll treat me as well as Sleepy Joe? They should!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1316765367851798531
China interview

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkZdVkCUYAEhy5t.jpg Sweet Carolina

#DrainTheSwamp

Many have found from 2-4 of the debate moderators, and
the debate commission, as being politically biased in favor
of the Democrats against Trump. eg: Wallace registered Demorat

Strange that a simple n=2 person set of debators can't
select a mutually agreed upon set of moderators thus
removing all charges of bias. Or simply talk without one.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-virus-outbreak-joe-biden-campaigns-kamala-harris-aa0bb12aca5568d20a7d6b86f24da7d0
 Superspreader Harris

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkZFzDPUYAEFXzA.png