USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 14 17:08:11 PDT 2020

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 06:08:14PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 03:19:43 AM PDT, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >https://www.scribd.com/document/479781400/Steele-Spreadsheet-1
> >https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/12/cbs-obtains-94-page-outline-showing-fbi-and-chris-steele-collaborative-use-of-media-reporting/
>
> >Whole Russia-Trump thing entirely fabricated from
> the start (anyone with a pol brain knew that). Initiated by
> the corrupt Hillary Clinton family, with intent and assistance
> from Fake News Media, Obamba, FBI, Deep State Intel,
> and Democratic Party Operatives, surely forward to DNC
> and candidates today. This one will be in the history books,
> right next to the scam of Government itself.
>
> >Trump withstood the four year long onslaught.
>
> >#DrainTheSwamp
>

> The one dramatic criticism I have of Trump is that at least so far, he has
> completely failed to get the vast majority of Hitlery's and Obama's cronies
> prosecuted, as well as HItlery herself.    One of the first and most obvious
> targets would be James Clapper, who lied to Congress (and to the public,
> making it obvious) about May 2013 about the American government keeping large
> amounts of information on Americans.  Most Federal felonies have a
> limitations period ("Statute of limitations") of 5 years, meaning that
> Trump's own Justice Department had until May 2018 to prosecute Clapper.
> Failure to prosecute Clapper, far from being a mere omission, must have
> actually been a deliberate choice on somebody's part.

Yes it is disappointing, but perhaps Trump has had insufficient support within the swamp itself, to drain the swamp - remember his 2016 win margin was in the 1% range, i.e. small, and remember also the ex Republican "never Trumpers" etc., no doubt many presently sitting R's are swamp cretins...

Comparing Biden's rallies of around zero to may be a dozen "supporters" where on occasion there are more Trump people protesting Biden than Biden supporters at Biden's own rally (chanting "4 more years!" :D ), and where Trump, no matter where he goes (regional airports, stadiums), gets usually thousands of supporters, there is something amiss, and the amiss seems to be the media and the polls - there is a total mismatch between reality on the ground of the respective rallies, and the poll results.  Let's hope the DemonRats "the fix is in" fix, is not actually in and that sufficient populists turn out to give Trump a big enough margin that the Red team has no option but to finally allow some real swamp draining.

Good luck USAians.