A superimposition of anarchism in a digital context!

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Nov 26 11:09:27 PST 2020

On Thu, 26 Nov 2020 08:06:15 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> There is certainly something to overthrowing the govt first. But we have that covered with the deadpool on the POTUS running every year for the last 23 years. " Collapse of govts ' is a well known part of crypto-anarchy - and anarchism itself going back to 1847!

	really? what happened in 1847? the rothschilds founded and funded The Anarchist Party?

	anyway, you keep mentioning stiffs.com which is a joke site. So I guess you're implicitly admiting that jim bell's AP is a joke. Not to mention, stiffs.com doesn't accept bitcoins as far as I can tell, and searching "bitcoin" site:stiffs.com gives exactly 0 hits.

> If you ever decide to stop being an ignorant, arrogant eunuch, maybe you'll join the revolution.

	haha thanks, I'll stay away from your jew-fascist revolution. Let us know when you move to is-real and how much they pay you for running their palestine concentration camps.