A superimposition of anarchism in a digital context!

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 26 00:06:15 PST 2020

Most if not all of those 'ideas' take anonimity for granted. Problem is, you need to overthrow govcorp first in order to get anonimity.
..."

Most, if not all the commentary on AP doesn't mention Part 10.  There is a ' Black Box " AP system and a ' Public' or ' Soft Drill ' ( Open source , crowdsource, etc ) system or hybrid in Jims original vision.
I am platform agnostic on how this is implemented and hoped Carl's " Dead Lucky ' and Sanjuro's ' Dead Drop 'would have caught on. Certainly ' Stiffs ' just keeps chugging away even if apolitically ' Just the death certificates, M'am ".

There is certainly something to overthrowing the govt first. But we have that covered with the deadpool on the POTUS running every year for the last 23 years. " Collapse of govts ' is a well known part of crypto-anarchy - and anarchism itself going back to 1847!
If you ever decide to stop being an ignorant, arrogant eunuch, maybe you'll join the revolution. Frankly I hope you don't. Till then, I suppose the least you can do is spin out my threads.  Fuck you very much.