A superimposition of anarchism in a digital context!

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 25 15:18:30 PST 2020

No. I'm only accepting that machine the pentagon rejected - PAM FutureMaps -

    to state the obvious, they don't need any 'prediction market'. US govcorp can murder anyone they want at any time. .."

That is bleeding obvious so PAM FutureMaps offered an improvement in targeting procedures.  Even gutless, witless, dickless Rothbardian MORONS

like Het, Gramps, Darkness, etc could bet on PENTAGON STAFF!

TIMOTHY " An anonymous computerized market will even make possible abhorrent markets for assassinations and extortion " C. MAY 1992

TIM " I guess now that the Pentagon is setting up a murder pool it can't be illegal for us to do it" MAY. 2003

The Policy Analysis Market (and FutureMAP) Archive
by Robin Hanson
http://mason.gmu.edu/~rhanson/policyanalysismarket.html

    some more obvious stuff :

    1) 'prediction markets' don't exist. The name is jargon used by fake libertarians and wall street fascists(go figure). There's only GAMBLING.

    2) something like the 'futures market' for potatoes doesn't predict fuck. It's just a means for GAMBLERS to GAMBLE on the price of potatoes.

    3) this 'prediction' idiocy is unsurprisingly used by jim bell who is clearly able to come up with the most idiotic bullshit ever.

    "I speculated on the question of whether an organization could be set up to legally announce "

Damn the Slam PAM Plan!
Canceling the Pentagon's futures market is cowardly and dumb.
By James Surowiecki (SLATE article from 2003 )

"...the US Government had been planning a website that would enable people to place bets on the likelihood of terrorist events. It was hoped that a study of market trends would enable intelligence agencies to anticipate and prevent such events..." - R.Sukumaran. 2004

WET-Code-Work.
 "A sufficiently large market predicting an individual's death is also, necessarily, an assassination market" NICK SZABO. 2015.

GAMBLE on ANARCHY!  DEADPOOL the POTUS!

https://stiffs.com/celebrity/donaldtrump

Augur
@AugurProject
Your global, no-limit betting platform.

Batshit Crazy MORON - the Black Knight of Cypherpunks is here to stop us gambling!

Break a fucking leg, moron.