A superimposition of anarchism in a digital context!

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 25 11:15:48 PST 2020

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 09:25:39 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> No. I'm only accepting that machine the pentagon rejected - PAM FutureMaps -

	to state the obvious, they don't need any 'prediction market'. US govcorp can murder anyone they want at any time.

	some more obvious stuff :

	1) 'prediction markets' don't exist. The name is jargon used by fake libertarians and wall street fascists(go figure). There's only GAMBLING.

	2) something like the 'futures market' for potatoes doesn't predict fuck. It's just a means for GAMBLERS to GAMBLE on the price of potatoes.

	3) this 'prediction' idiocy is unsurprisingly used by jim bell who is clearly able to come up with the most idiotic bullshit ever.

	"I speculated on the question of whether an organization could be set up to legally announce "

	LEGALLY? wow