A superimposition of anarchism in a digital context!

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Nov 25 20:45:32 PST 2020

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 23:18:30 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> No. I'm only accepting that machine the pentagon rejected - PAM FutureMaps -
>
>     to state the obvious, they don't need any 'prediction market'. US govcorp can murder anyone they want at any time. .."
>
> That is bleeding obvious so PAM FutureMaps offered an improvement in targeting procedures.

	lawl, you just make up bullshit as you go. US govcorp already knows  well who they should target - they use fukerbook, joogle and the rest of the NSA network to pick targets. Furthermore, it would be pretty stupid for them to make the targetting process 'public', which is one of the reasons why the stupid idea was abandoned.

	And they don't need a fake 'market' to pay their informants, agents, lackeys and the like. Again, it would be  stupid to make the payments public.

> TIMOTHY " An anonymous computerized market will even make possible abhorrent markets for assassinations and extortion " C. MAY 1992

	literary speculation with little basis on reality. That stuff is good for 3rd rate novels and that's about it. Most if not all of those 'ideas' take anonimity for granted. Problem is, you need to overthrow govcorp first in order to get anonimity.

> TIM " I guess now that the Pentagon is setting up a murder pool it can't be illegal for us to do it" MAY. 2003
>

> "...the US Government had been planning a website that would enable people to place bets on the likelihood of terrorist events. It was hoped that a study of market trends would enable intelligence agencies to anticipate and prevent such events..." - R.Sukumaran. 2004

	translation :  another useless 'project' that allows some 'contractors' to pocket a few millions. Like gold toilets for NASA.

> Batshit Crazy MORON - the Black Knight of Cypherpunks is here to stop us gambling!

	gamble all you want but don't pretend that gambling makes you an anarchist. It only makes you a gambler.