Karl Marx on the Rothschilds

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Nov 22 20:33:20 PST 2020

On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 21:59:28 -0600
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> > 	theft to the tune of trillions of dollars, pounds and other 'currencies', for starters.
> [bullshit deleted]

	lawl quinn, you are a worthless piece of US fascist shit.

> >> and what courts of law have  adjudicated these crimes?
> >
> > 	what you're calling 'courts of law' are the very same political criminals who work hand in hand with the financial mafia.

> [more bullshit deleted]

	lawl quinn, you are a worthless piece of US fascist shit.

> I will admit many of our legal/judicial systems aren't perfect, but
> conspiracy theories like this aren't helping.

	lawl, the worthless piece of US fascist shit quinn is calling the crass crimes of his nazi government including the crimes of all the joos 'working' for his government, a 'conspiracy theory'

> I'm also trying to figure out what relevance this has toward the
> cypherpunk movement as I see it.

	yes, the obvious question is what has a shill of the US fascist govt and jew fascist like you got to do with any 'movement' that is even remotedly related to liberalism and anarchy.

	You are the very enemy of any person who doesn't parrot your US-jew-fascist party line.